At Intrepid Traveler Coffee Company we know that every day has the potential for adventure. What better way to celebrate your boundless spirit than with one of these fun coffee concoctions. Whether abroad and backpacking through Europe, on a beach at sunset, or entertaining friends at home. These libations mix two of our favorite things coffee and alcohol. Enjoy!
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz cream de cocoa
- 1 oz Kahlúa
- 1 scoop Gelato (we recommend vanilla or hazelnut)
- Add the first three ingredients into a shaker cup.
- Add ice and shake until chilled.
- Scoop Gelato into martini glass.
- Use a strainer to pour alcohol mixture over gelato.
- Top with chilled espresso. Don't be afraid to have another.
- 1⅓ oz Vodka
- ⅔ oz Kahlua
- ⅔ oz Espresso, we suggest our Fountain of Youth
- 3 Whole Coffee Beans
- Ice Cubes
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients.
- Shake and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with coffee beans.
Espresso Old Fashioned
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce crème de cacao (dark)
- 1 1/2 ounces water
- 1-ounce espresso (chilled), we suggest our Fountain of Youth
- 1/4 ounce simple syrup
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Garnish: whole coffee beans
How to mix:
- Add all liquids to a shaker cup filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously to mix.
- Strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.
- Add a few espresso beans as garnish to class it up.
Hot Boozy Coffee
- 1/2 shot Brandy
- 1/2 shot Grand Marnier
- 1/2 shot Kahlua
- 4-5 oz hot coffee, we suggest our El Dorado
- 1 orange peel
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- In a separate bowl pour in heavy whipping cream and mix with hand whisk, electric mixer, or handheld frother.
- Fold in sugar to taste. You can also substitute in caramel syrup for the sugar as an added flavor.
- Take your orange peel and lightly "burn" with a lighter. This will help the oils come out and will flavor the coffee later.
- Pour the alcohols into a mug of your favorite Intrepid Traveler freshly brewed coffee. Stir with the orange peel.
- Spoon some whipped cream on top and enjoy right away!
- 1 cup freshly-brewed hot coffee, we suggest our El Dorado
- 1 ½ ounces (3 Tablespoons) Irish Whiskey
- 2–3 teaspoons turbinado sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1-2 oz Baileys Irish Cream (optional)
- whipped cream
- optional toppings: freshly-ground nutmeg or chocolate shavings
- Freshly brew your favorite Intrepid Traveler coffee.
- Add whiskey and sugar. For a little extra kick add in the Baileys to taste.
- The whipped cream can be mixed via hand, electric, or right out of the can.
Iced Irish Coffee
- 2 oz Tullamore D.E.W. Original
- 1 tsp ground espresso, we suggest our Fountain of Youth
- 2 tsp raw cane sugar
- 2 tsp hot water
- 3 oz cold brew coffee, we suggest our El Dorado
- Fresh cream
- Combine whiskey and espresso in a small bowl and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Strain through coffee filter into a cocktail shaker.
- Meanwhile stir sugar and hot water until dissolved
- Add mixture to shaker with cold brew and ice.
- Shake and the strain and serve up in a Collins glass.
- Top with cream.
White Russian (cold)
- 1oz Intrepid Traveler Coffee Cold, we suggest our Lost Oasis
- 1oz Kahlua
- 1oz Vodka
- 1oz Cream
- Add first three ingredients to a shaker and mix to combine.
- Pour over ice in a rocks glass.
- Add cream on top (Use plant based cream for a non-dairy option)
- 2 1/2 cups Intrepid Traveler Coffee, we suggest our Lost Oasis
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Kahlúa
- 1/4 cup Vodka
- Whipped heavy cream for garnish if desired
- Freshly brew 2½ cups of your favorite Intrepid Traveler Coffee into a carafe or other large container.
- Add the cream, Kahlúa, and vodka. Stir to mix.
- Divide the mixture among heated mugs
- Garnish each drink with some of the whipped cream.